- laying and assembly of wire harnesses,
- ensuring compliance with established production and quality standards.
- manual skills,
- willingness to work on two shifts.
- work in a stable and dynamically developing company,
- contract of employment,
- induction training on harness production,
- numerous on-the-job training schemes and career development opportunities,
- employee bus service on selected routes:
Route 1. Golancz - Wągrowiec - Skoki - Murowana Goslina - Bolechowo Osiedle
Route 2. Wagrowiec - Runowo - Sierniki - Lechlin - Popowo Koscielne - Karolewo - Bolechowo Osiedle
Route 3. Obrzycko - Ostrorog - Szamotuły - Oborniki - Bolechowo Osiedle
Route 4. Kozieglowy - Czerwonak - Owinska - Bolechowo Osiedle
Route 5. Wagrowiec - Rogozno - Studzieniec - Bolechowo Osiedle
- subsidized meals, group insurance, medical insurance, Multisport and Flexipass cards,
- other social benefits including vacation pays, holiday vouchers.
Candidates are requested to send their application documents (CV and cover letter) to:
El-Cab Sp. z o.o.
ul. Obornicka 37
firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your CV!
Please add an additional statement: "I agree to the processing of my personal data provided in my application documents by EL-CAB Sp. z o.o. in order to carry out the recruitment process."
Moreover, if you want us to consider your application in our future recruitment processes, give us your consent by adding an additional statement, e.g. of the following wording:"I also agree to the processing of my personal data provided in my application documents by EL-CAB Sp. z o.o., to carry out future recruitment processes."
Before sending your CV, read our information clause about the processing of your data in the recruitment process.