EL-CAB Sp. z o.o. places great importance on the protection of your data when using our website. The processing of personal data generated via this site is fully compliant with the principles set out in the Polish law regarding the processing of personal data, including the regulations of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR).
You can also read the information clauses regarding our processing of data in the following processes:
1. recruitment [click to read]
2. cooperation with our contractors [click to read]
General rules of personal data processing.
The rules governing the processing of personal data are a framework to guarantee that personal data will be used in an appropriate manner. EL-CAB Sp. z o.o. undertakes to ensure that personal data are:
1. processed fairly, in accordance with the law and in a transparent manner,
2. adequate, relevant and not excessive in terms of quantity,
3. accurate and current – inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be corrected or deleted, or their further processing will be put on hold
4. kept for no longer than it is necessary
5. processed only for a specific, explicit, and legitimate purpose and in accordance with the purpose for which they are collected
Types of personal data
We are going to collect and process personal data provided to us via various communication channels, including our website, in many ways. We need certain personal data to provide services in accordance with the request of the user, while other data can be provided voluntarily.
We always inform you which personal data are required (e.g. by marking them with an asterisk (*)) and what the consequences of not providing us with such data are – such situation may result, for example, in not being able to (fully) meet your requests. The personal data that we gather and process can be divided into the following categories:
1. contact details, such as full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, place of work, etc .,
2. information provided to us via online contact forms,
3. profile data, if the user creates a profile or account administered by us, including the username and an encrypted password,
4. information about the user, e.g., technical data on usage and browsing, including IP addresses from which Internet users visit our websites or applications, including websites of external entities.
For the purpose of recruitment via our website or Facebook profile, we will also process the following information:
1. about skills,
2. education and professional experience,
3. about the results of the evaluation in the recruitment process,
4. about sex and age.
The purposes of personal data processing
We process personal data of users for lawful purposes and we do it only if:
1. the user has consented to the processing of data,
2. data processing is necessary for the performance of the contract,
3. data processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligation,
4. data processing is necessary for the needs arising from our justified interests or justified interests of third parties and is not considered harmful to the user, including our interests in the context of developing, evaluating, offering and selling our products and services, establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with our clients, suppliers and other business contacts.
We process users’ personal data to:
1. facilitate their use of our website, products and services and contact them as part of our standard services
2. send them newsletters or marketing materials, including surveys, if the user asked for them
3. provide customer service and technical support to gain knowledge about customer behaviour and how customers use the range of services we offer, including websites and applications, as well as evaluate and improve these services
4. personalise the content of websites and search results to establish relationships with potential clients,
5. recruit employees for vacancies, store data on candidates for the purposes of potential recruitment processes held in the future.
Disclosure, transmission and sharing of personal data to third parties
The disclosure and transmission of users’ personal data to external entities is limited to the minimum and depends on the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We reserve the right to disclose or share personal data to third parties in the following circumstances:
1. when external entities provide services on our behalf, for example IT support and hosting, marketing, and administrative services, etc. Such external entities may process disclosed, transmitted or shared personal data only on the terms and conditions set out by us and on the basis of a written agreement on data processing,
2. legal advisers – in order to establish, exercise or defend our rights,
3. in a situation where the user has given prior consent to the disclosure of his personal data to third parties.
If the recipient of personal data is located in a country outside the EU/EEA which does not ensure an adequate level of data protection, the personal data of users will be sent to such recipient only if a written agreement is signed on data transfer based on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
1. We may collect data using cookies or similar technologies. As part of our network and mobile services, we use technologies to collect information and improve the experience of our website users. These technologies, including cookies, are collectively referred to as “cookies”.
3. Cookies are small text files stored on your device (e.g. a computer or phone), commonly used to improve the performance and increase the efficiency of websites and network services. This is possible due to the fact that websites and web services can read and record these files, which allows them to recognise your device and remember important information. This, in turn, facilitate convenient use thereof (e.g. remembering your website settings).
4. On our site, we may use the following types of cookies:
b. Cookies, which aim to improve efficiency, often include analytical files, collect information about the way you use our website and allow us to improve their operation, e.g. these cookies show the most frequently visited parts of our website. We use these cookies also to help you navigate through our website and return to the visited sites.
c. In certain situations, we may use functional cookies that allow us to remember your choices when using our site and provide you with improved, more personalised features, such as website customisation.